We offer our members the opportunity to participate in several different types of leagues:
In House Leagues: Do not have to be a USTA member to play in house
• Men’s League - Plays on Monday evening, Spring through Fall
• Women’s League - Plays on Tuesday and Thursday evening, Spring through Fall
Suburban Leagues: Do not have to be a USTA member to play Suburban
• For women to play during the day
• Level A (play Monday), Level B (play Wednesday), Level C (play Thursday)
• Mixture of competitive play with a social focus.
USTA: Must belong to USTA
• Play on weekdays, weeknights and weekends Spring through Fall
Junior Suburban: Do not have to be a USTA member to play Junior Suburban
• Bantam - Plays on Monday afternoon
• Intermediate - Plays on Tuesday afternoon.
USTA Junior Team Tennis: For youth ages 5-18