The mission of Woodlake is to preserve a resort style community where homeowners are delighted to live and play. Our mission is supported through comprehensive business and financial practices that maintain a high-standard of homeowner’s property values, maintenance of assets, preservation of the Swift Creek Reservoir and building a sense of community.
• Accountability: At the core of accountability is personal responsibility. Therefore, we value the ability of our staff and organization to work diligently and honor our commitments made to homeowners, members and staff.
• Respect: Treat homeowners, members, staff, and others with courtesy, politeness, and kindness. Respect means that you value the other person and deem them to be important. Respecting someone can be as simple as being present and really listening to what they have to say, being on time for meetings, and saying thank you.
• Teamwork: We are one company, one team. A commitment to common goals based on open and honest communication while showing concern and support for each other.
• Safety: We take responsibility for our own safety and for those around us. We recognize and correct potential hazards. We follow protocols and procedures. We speak up and stop work if safety is compromised.
• Strong Work Ethic: Is having a positive attitude, adaptable, integrity, and self-motivated.
• Problem Solver: Is the ability to recognize a problem, analyze the impact on business, provide a solution and implement a solution.