Tropical Storm is a fun, safe learning environment for your young swimmer, ages 4-9, and a preparatory program for our Summer Swim Team. The dates for Tropical Storm are June 5 - June 29. Tropical Storm will practice in two groups. The first group is from 11am-11:30am (Monday-Thursday), and the second group is from 11:30am-12pm (Monday-Thursday).
Tropical Storm swimmers will have the opportunity to swim in a mini meet. Date will be announced prior to the start of the season. This is a great learn-to-swim program! Your swimmer will feel safe and comfortable in learning water safety and stroke technique.
• Bridges the gap between lessons and a full-time swim team
• Practices 4 times a week for 30 minutes
• Learn same skills/drills/wording taught in teams
• Lower commitment than full time team
• Exposes swimmers to team environment
• It is FUN!
Tropical Storm is headed up by our awesome coaching staff!