Click on the job(s) below for a full description, and fill out the form to submit your application.
A KidZone employee provides a loving, nurturing environment for our member’s children while their families are working out in our fitness center, playing tennis or swimming in our pools. Overall our KidZone employees create an interactive environment for children through crafts, outside play and more.
1. Greet and welcome each parent and child as they enter the child care room (say Hello, smile) and also acknowledge them appropriately upon their departure (say Goodbye and thank you for coming, have a great day).
2. Make sure that the families you see are aware of the club activities and events that may be of interest to them.
3. Supervise and monitor the safety of the children in your care.
4. Change the diapers of infants and toddlers as needed.
5. Feed bottles to our infants as needed.
6. Engage the children in both organized and free play activities.
7. Help plan and participate in educational and craft activities for the children in your care.
8. Take the children outside to our playground area and supervise their playtime.
9. Clean and sanitize toys and play structures on a regular basis.
10. Maintain your Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certifications.
Must be able to successfully pass all required background check and other pre-employment screening.
Compensation based on experience and skills.
Birthday Party Host, Part Time, Weekends
Woodlake Swim & Racquet Club is seeking dependable and outgoing individuals to work as Hosts for our Birthday parties. As a Birthday Party Host you will be responsible for actively leading our parties which includes set-up, group activity and clean-up. Hosts will also need to effectively communicate schedules and party policies to parents to ensure the safety of the party guests as well as providing excellent customer service.
Woodlake Swim & Racquet Club is located within the community of Woodlake in Chesterfield County. The Woodlake Swim & Racquet Club mission is to actively engage our members, staff and community through programs and services that contribute to their overall health and wellness. Our Birthday parties are an integral part of that mission and Birthday hosts must reflect that at all times.
Essential Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Maintains the safety and security of all children at all times
- Enthusiastically leads all planned activities, while interacting and responding to needs of guests during party
- Manages group transitions so that they are smooth and timely
- Is noticeably visible to parents, children and staff during shift
- Arrives to work as scheduled, is engaged and on task
- Greets the birthday child and parents as well as all guests when they arrive and leave the party, follows sign-in and sign-out protocol
- Makes sure party is set-up properly according to party scheduled and that area is cleared and cleaned up at the end of the party
- Attends mandatory Birthday host training
- Must be available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Must be lifeguard certified. Applicants must enjoy working with children and be energetic and dependable role models and follow written and oral directions. Potential hosts need to be physically able to perform the jobs tasks required which may include: lifting tables, standing, walking, and water activities for an entire shift. Must be able to work inside and outside in conditions that may be hot and humid. Cheerleading, Dance , Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer, Art, and Music experience a plus.
Compensation range is $8-$12 hourly, dependent on experience.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses received without a resume will not be considered. Company paid relocation not available.
No phone calls please!