How do I book a Birthday Party?
Fill out the form HERE.
How early should I book my child’s party and how long does the booking process take?
We book in full about a month in advance; we may not be able to accommodate a request with less than 4 weeks notice.
When we receive your request, we enter it into an approval process which takes about 3 business days. Our front desk supervisor will contact you with your date and time. Once confirmed, we require a $50 non-refundable deposit, which can be taken over the phone.
All parties must be paid in full one week before the party date. Call the AFC at 804-739-3454 to make your payment.
If your party is denied for any reason we will come back to you with an alternate party choice or alternate party day and time.
What types of Birthday Parties do the Woodlake Aquatic and Fitness Center offer?
Due to current COVID restrictions, we are only offering Basic Pool Parties.
AQUATIC AND FITNESS CENTER
Basic Party: includes table/chairs/tablecloth/balloons
How much do your Birthday Parties cost and what is included?
• Our party cost range from $150-$340 depending on the type of party. Non-members/non-residents pay an additional $50 booking fee.
• All of our parties include 2 hours of party time and include 10 children.
How early can I arrive for my party?
• Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your party is scheduled to begin. We schedule our parties so that we can maximize our party time and your party space may be used for another party before and after your party.
What if I need more party time?
• In certain circumstances, we can allow for an extra hour of party time. The cost is $50 and we can only accommodate this if it is scheduled in advance.
Is there anything else that I need to know?
• We have limited access to refrigerator and freezer. We can only accommodate in small portions.
• Bad weather: In the case of bad weather, if you know 48 hours ahead that you would like to change your party date we will try to accommodate you without a fee. If you cancel we will keep your deposit. For pool parties we are required to clear the deck. If a room is available we will make an attempt to move games or other activities into the room. Unfortunately we cannot refund based on the weather.
• A Host/Hostess is a staff member that will assist and/or entertain during your party (if applicable).