At the Annual Meeting on April 24, 2019, we announced the results of our Board election and the IRS Resolution. A quorum of 47.19% or 2673 votes/ballots (weighing in at 5598) were represented, and met the 30% quorum requirement to hold the meeting, elect directors, and pass the IRS resolution.
The following is the outcome and voting results:
1. The Election of 3 New Directors (Elected for 3-year terms)
- Rick Bishop with 1112 votes
- Bob Sampson with 1095 votes
- Nancy Tatum with 1061 votes
The following board candidate runner ups were as follows:
- Ryland Craze with 1039 votes
- Howard Grove with 872 votes
- Ross Roberts with 746 votes
- Adriaan van de Rijken 629 votes
- Billy Pipp with 558 votes
- Charles Crismier 316 votes
- Chris Yarger with 150 votes
2. The IRS Resolution passed with 2576 votes. 96% voted “yes.” There were 23 votes for “no.”
To view the full Annual Meeting presentation in PDF format, click HERE. To watch the 2018-2019 highlight video, click HERE.
The Board of Directors with their respective positions can be viewed HERE.